Three members of the ‘young creatives’ media group worked with the STUDIO to produce a promotional film for the Dance Factory, Yeovil. The film was screened at the ‘Dance Infinity’ event Octagon Theatre on Saturday 1st July.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @JenniPinnock: @marcyeats All good here thanks. Lots of song cycle writing, and about to get in touch with our shortlisted performers (e… 1 day ago
- RT @marcyeats: Writing 1000s of orchestral notes & watching just as many rain drops cascade outside. Party in London with @junge_sylvia tom… 1 day ago
- RT @laurenredhead: #CityAGT 2nd paper is @audlaza69 who presents on Spahlinger and the "small and ugly" nature of the avant garde https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @audlaza69: Max Erwin delivers 'Political Music After Sound' via quoting Bruno Latour #CityAGT @royalmusical https://t.co/bCDVktvhZa 2 days ago
- RT @BridportOS: Save the Dates! Bridport Open Studios 2017 will run 9th - 17th September with 70+ of Dorset's finest Artists exhibiting in… 2 days ago