‘Night and Day’ – a Film Nation Shorts film by artists ivon oates and Joe Stevens working with young people from Easton Youth Club, Portland, Dorset has been nominated for a First Light Award for Best documentary/experimental film. Young people from Easton have been invited to go to the awards ceremony in July at the British Film Institute in London. Award winners will have their films screened during the Olympics.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @ianpacemain: For anyone who might be interested, this is the type of approach which has informed my rejection of the populist view of c… 16 hours ago
- RT @ace_national: We're looking for a wide and diverse range of peers to assess work across England. To express your interest please email… 16 hours ago
- RT @jurassic_coast: Our latest blog from @JurassicSnapper is a feast for the eyes! Five Ace Places from the Sea ...... do you have any to a… 16 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Ha! Feedback is given via the arts council and every opinion needs to be rationalised in some way so that assessments are ju… 16 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: 8x30-minute horn parts completed today-started at 9.30am, finished at 10.30pm; for my timecode supported asynchronous orches… 16 hours ago