‘Night and Day’ – a Film Nation Shorts film by artists ivon oates and Joe Stevens working with young people from Easton Youth Club, Portland, Dorset has been nominated for a First Light Award for Best documentary/experimental film. Young people from Easton have been invited to go to the awards ceremony in July at the British Film Institute in London. Award winners will have their films screened during the Olympics.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @soundandmusic: Are you new to new music? Join composer @Mouthless_ and experimental instrument inventor @yurilandman for this one day… 4 days ago
- RT @HarbourVoices: Here's a snippet of our reworked 'Haul on the Bowlin' with @MHewittcomposer - can't wait to sing it @FossilFestival, 5 M… 4 days ago
- RT @Hornetmuziq: The #FreshOnTheNet #ListeningPost is open for you to come & vote (& comment if you wish) with 25 stonking choons from the… 4 days ago
- RT @DavidSmithArt: Don't forget that #TRACES, my exhibition with the incomparable Sharon James, continues at @Lartishe Gallery, 71 High Str… 4 days ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Community Engagement Officer, God's House Tower @aspacearts - skilled and experienced individual required to support audi… 4 days ago