‘Night and Day’ – a Film Nation Shorts film by artists ivon oates and Joe Stevens working with young people from Easton Youth Club, Portland, Dorset has been nominated for a First Light Award for Best documentary/experimental film. Young people from Easton have been invited to go to the awards ceremony in July at the British Film Institute in London. Award winners will have their films screened during the Olympics.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- #ff @Antara_Project x @Hornetmuziq @afraidofmusic @hatchmyideas @metanast @CoMA_All @BridportArts @DavidSmithArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @Ensemble_inter: Week-end « Any Road » en perspective… Coup de cœur de l’EIC pour cette œuvre hybride signée Daniele Ghisi (musique) et… 1 day ago
- RT @JenniPinnock: Lovely rehearsal tonight for Saturday's concert! Chamber music for wind dectet and quintet - Holst's Japanese Suite, plus… 1 day ago
- RT @yaxu: Some of the tablet weave coding that we'll be verifying with real weaves: github.com/Kairotic/penel… twitter.com/ercpenelope/st… 1 day ago