‘Night and Day’ – a Film Nation Shorts film by artists ivon oates and Joe Stevens working with young people from Easton Youth Club, Portland, Dorset has been nominated for a First Light Award for Best documentary/experimental film. Young people from Easton have been invited to go to the awards ceremony in July at the British Film Institute in London. Award winners will have their films screened during the Olympics.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- #ff @Antara_Project x @Hornetmuziq @afraidofmusic @hatchmyideas @metanast @BridportArts @DavidSmithArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @satsymph: #ff Our amazing partners @LandBoneStone @DIVAcontemp @InsideOutDorset @hlfsouthwest @james_a_sharpe @emmafernandezPR @Dorset… 4 days ago
- RT @WRoCAH2018: The journey to PhD takes many forms - @marcyeats explains about compositional dilemmas and an unorthodox route into academi… 4 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: I'm no longer with Noel Music Management. I'm sad that my relationship didn't work out &that the systems they had to procure… 6 days ago