Creative Conversations 8 sees Joe Stevens talking to the photographer Jim Cooke. Joe caught Jim during the exhibition he had at the Drill Hall on Portland Dorset during the summer of 2012 called Riparian.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @BarnesSociety: #WildflowerWednesday @BarnesSociety🌼Hardheads (Common Knapweed, Centaurea nigra) "Now mind the thistles. " " Hee, hee,… 3 days ago
- RT @Sheppardskaerve: Performance space: Talking about/playing Telemann 24 Fantasies (plus some Corrette and Pergolesi) for @The_Exhale_ (th… 3 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: The amazing @soundandmusic’s summer school is a uniquely valuable opportunity for aspiring young composers to get real suppo… 3 days ago
- RT @Artsreach: The deadline for submissions for Tales from the Village is tonight! There's still time to be involved in our latest #creativ… 3 days ago
- RT @ActivatePArts: Aged 16-25 and live in Dorset? Want to gain some #skills in event planning? Apply now for your place on our NEW online c… 3 days ago