A unique portrait of an architectural space
This work is further exploration of sounds in spaces project we have been working on under the banner of metamedia. Investigating the intersections and relationships between architecture, space, memory and sound. Seeing the ways in which architecture can shape, and be shaped by, sound; the resonant properties of the built environment; and aural culture as a possible invisible architecture.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @DavidSmithArt: "349" Today's #BlackSquares365 ⬛ is just £40 (DM to buy) #ink Creating an 8" square artwork from scratch every day for… 1 day ago
- RT @marcyeats: Want to hear @ianpace premiere this work, 'cold kitchen hill', all 40-minutes of it along with other fabulous pieces includi… 1 day ago
- RT @SAW_Somerset: Liz Gregory received Project Development Bursary for Artist in 2019 to complete a six metre's long drawing and exhibit at… 1 day ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Looking for help teaching #MusicEd in primary school? Take advantage of free teaching resources, lesson plans and insp… 1 day ago
- RT @BlackSwanArts: Super philosophy, we agree entirely. We rely on sales in our @blackswanopen exhibition too, it’s a win-win. More stunnin… 1 day ago