A unique portrait of an architectural space
This work is further exploration of sounds in spaces project we have been working on under the banner of metamedia. Investigating the intersections and relationships between architecture, space, memory and sound. Seeing the ways in which architecture can shape, and be shaped by, sound; the resonant properties of the built environment; and aural culture as a possible invisible architecture.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @ianpacemain: My survey of linguistic reference, especially in musicology proclaiming its ‘diversity’, from two years ago https://t.co/i… 1 hour ago
- RT @DorsetMind: Important video by young #lgbt ppl in #Dorset to combat phobic behaviour. Have you seen it? @Dorset_Hour @DorsetMag @PCCDor… 1 hour ago
- RT @marcyeats: The environment is fantastic & Leeds Uni is lovely. You feel part of something big. And people are really, deeply interested… 1 hour ago
- RT @SummerStrevens: St Wite's shrine, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Dorset, full of prayer requests. Only parish church in the country to still h… 1 hour ago
- RT @RebeccaSJRowe: Who needs holidays?! Dog walks, chilling at home, new chamber sextet finished. Off playing viols this weekend. Woo-Hoo! 1 hour ago