A unique portrait of an architectural space
This work is further exploration of sounds in spaces project we have been working on under the banner of metamedia. Investigating the intersections and relationships between architecture, space, memory and sound. Seeing the ways in which architecture can shape, and be shaped by, sound; the resonant properties of the built environment; and aural culture as a possible invisible architecture.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- #ff Our amazing partners @LandBoneStone @DIVAcontemp @InsideOutDorset @hlfsouthwest @james_a_sharpe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #ff @Antara_Project x @Hornetmuziq @afraidofmusic @hatchmyideas @metanast @BridportArts @DavidSmithArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @soundcube: Calling for political leaders of integrity Any one? Anyone there? Calling for political leaders of integrity… 4 days ago
- RT @HLFSouthWest: Don't forget the #BeesNeeds! twitter.com/heritagelotter… 4 days ago