A unique portrait of an architectural space
This work is further exploration of sounds in spaces project we have been working on under the banner of metamedia. Investigating the intersections and relationships between architecture, space, memory and sound. Seeing the ways in which architecture can shape, and be shaped by, sound; the resonant properties of the built environment; and aural culture as a possible invisible architecture.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @drianpace: And my other recent piano piece, ‘Clothcomposers’, including tributes to @Biroc1 , @_lanna_marie , @roddymusic , Eleri Angha… 1 day ago
- RT @cuillinsoundcd: Cuillin Sound’s latest release is Once Upon A Time There Was A Piece of Wood, by Simone Fontanelli. With @JonIlesVO nar… 1 day ago
- RT @OutdoorArtsPRO: Join @ActivatePArts as freelance Assistant Producer on the #InsideOutDorset festival team - a unique opportunity for an… 1 day ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Do you put on new music events in the UK? List them for free on @samplernews, the UK's vibrant online hub for all thin… 1 day ago
- RT @drianpace: My recent piano piece ‘Schneeriss’ is now available for anyone to download. openaccess.city.ac.uk/id/eprint/2344… @City_Research 1 day ago