Chamber Cartel (USA) is thrilled to announce a “Composer-in-Association” relationship with Marc Yeats. What this means for Chamber Cartel is an extended relationship with Marc over the next few years to really dig down deep and fashion a sizeable and weighty body of work. Their first foray into this relationship is a work called The Shape Distance. This work will be premiered in September 2013 and will be the subject of their first recording.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: Just made a lovely new logo-tastic cover photo for @satsymph & @LandBoneStone Poetry Park Writing Workshops & Apps https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @5against4: Being stared at in the An Táin Arts Centre’s basement gallery, soon to be filled with Scelsi & Sciarrino @LouthCMS https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @5against4: Gearing up for a packed day in Dundalk: events at 1, 3, 5, 7 & 8pm. Better buy some Red Bull… @LouthCMS 1 day ago
- RT @ZubinKanga: After the concert at @StJohnsSmithSq with @GortonMusic, @_morgan_hayes and @adelacour79, who all wrote amazing new works. h… 1 day ago
- RT @jelena_makarova: #lookingforward 2 #perform #soprano #clarinet #piano #ClassicalMusic #recital w @NinaKSoprano & @Cigleris for #NPL Mus… 1 day ago