Chamber Cartel (USA) is thrilled to announce a “Composer-in-Association” relationship with Marc Yeats. What this means for Chamber Cartel is an extended relationship with Marc over the next few years to really dig down deep and fashion a sizeable and weighty body of work. Their first foray into this relationship is a work called The Shape Distance. This work will be premiered in September 2013 and will be the subject of their first recording.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @ianpacemain: The responses of some of academic Twitter to the latest @timeshighered article on millennials and @GuardianEdu on administ… 5 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: @zim2918 @dawnymock @johnguzlowski @VVanGone @GaelynnLea @jongomm @brazenhussyrant @madeofpoems @Antara_Project Hardship; no… 5 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: My other comment: do artists think that anyone other than them really gives a s**t if their tortured or special. The only th… 5 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Unfortunately much brilliance and innovation is lost under the stampede for mundane, mediocre, commercially driven and vacan… 5 hours ago
- RT @CrossEyedPiano: During the two years of training, pianists not only develop a broad knowledge of the instrumental duo, chamber & song r… 5 hours ago