Chamber Cartel (USA) is thrilled to announce a “Composer-in-Association” relationship with Marc Yeats. What this means for Chamber Cartel is an extended relationship with Marc over the next few years to really dig down deep and fashion a sizeable and weighty body of work. Their first foray into this relationship is a work called The Shape Distance. This work will be premiered in September 2013 and will be the subject of their first recording.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: . @junge_sylvia organising fab concert dedicated to the memory of Peter Maxwell Davies 28.09.17 at Kings Place, London (Hall… 2 days ago
- RT @thegobbledegook: this is really, really cool! @LandBoneStone! #maidencastle #southdorsetridgeway twitter.com/planlaufterrai… 2 days ago
- RT @scottishmusic: 24 August the innovative @SonicBothy Ensemble returns to @monoglasgow supported @CreativeScots +more Tickets/Info> https… 2 days ago
- RT @UniversityLeeds: Clearing opens 7am Thursday. We'll have places for Inquisitive Minds with excellent grades: po.st/clearing2017 ht… 2 days ago
- RT @schottmusic: Hear the "questing energy" of @HEB_Ensemble on #TheLastIsland a new CD of #sirmaxwelldavies chamber works https://t.co/3U… 2 days ago