Chamber Cartel (USA) is thrilled to announce a “Composer-in-Association” relationship with Marc Yeats. What this means for Chamber Cartel is an extended relationship with Marc over the next few years to really dig down deep and fashion a sizeable and weighty body of work. Their first foray into this relationship is a work called The Shape Distance. This work will be premiered in September 2013 and will be the subject of their first recording.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @artcraftcollect: I love it Ian - great sense of movement and atmosphere twitter.com/flowerboxorguk… 1 day ago
- RT @PenAHay: ‘Everything great that ever happened in this world happened first in someone’s imagination’ Astrid Lindgren @robintransition s… 1 day ago
- RT @SashaBowles1: Thank you to everyone who came to visit last night. Your support was awesome. 3 Day mini residency this is what I built.… 1 day ago
- RT @DrSteveMarshall: Fabulous writing. I’m such a fan of @emergence_zine Elizabeth Rush reflects on climate change as a transformational f… 1 day ago
- RT @henrywgc: A 1960s worksheet of the composer Ben Johnston who I heard died today. @NotationIsGreat https://t.co/uTFRkzpV2T 1 day ago