Chamber Cartel (USA) is thrilled to announce a “Composer-in-Association” relationship with Marc Yeats. What this means for Chamber Cartel is an extended relationship with Marc over the next few years to really dig down deep and fashion a sizeable and weighty body of work. Their first foray into this relationship is a work called The Shape Distance. This work will be premiered in September 2013 and will be the subject of their first recording.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: I'm no longer with Noel Music Management. I'm sad that my relationship didn't work out &that the systems they had to procure… 1 day ago
- RT @marcyeats: Home after a very successful @WRoCAH trip to Iceland to discover how Icelandic composers are supported by their nation. Met… 3 days ago
- RT @stevedavismoon: Very much looking forward to this event of remembrance realised in partnership with @MuseumLiverpool with featuring per… 5 days ago
- RT @sylviahinz: ... our latest video by Magma Art & Sound is out: "Touch" by Kristín Þóra Haraldsdóttir, performed by XelmYa (Alexa Renger… 5 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: Also had the very great pleasure of making friends with Signý Leifsdótti, Þórunn Gréta Sigurðardóttir and Kjartan Ólafsson t… 6 days ago