Chamber Cartel (USA) is thrilled to announce a “Composer-in-Association” relationship with Marc Yeats. What this means for Chamber Cartel is an extended relationship with Marc over the next few years to really dig down deep and fashion a sizeable and weighty body of work. Their first foray into this relationship is a work called The Shape Distance. This work will be premiered in September 2013 and will be the subject of their first recording.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @Artsreach: To celebrate #villagehallsweek @PentabusTheatre have shared a live capture of 'The Tale of Little Bevan', recorded here in #… 1 day ago
- RT @marcyeats: Yes, exactly. I gave a load of new pieces to @ComposersEd to add to my portfolio and they have gone up on the site in the la… 1 day ago
- RT @Notafocusclub: East wansdyke. https://t.co/1g2KUptoeF 2 days ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Looking for funding toward a new project? @FdnFutureLondon and @CultureMileLDN are offering up to £5,000 for arts and c… 2 days ago
- RT @Classicalbanksy: Get them while they’re hot!! 2 days ago