Chamber Cartel (USA) is thrilled to announce a “Composer-in-Association” relationship with Marc Yeats. What this means for Chamber Cartel is an extended relationship with Marc over the next few years to really dig down deep and fashion a sizeable and weighty body of work. Their first foray into this relationship is a work called The Shape Distance. This work will be premiered in September 2013 and will be the subject of their first recording.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @Basil_Blackshaw: 'Yellow Castle' by #BasilBlackshaw. Brian Ferran wrote for the ROSC international exhibition in 1998 "His subjects… 1 hour ago
- RT @axisweb: Our #CategoryOfTheWeek is #Environment - check out a selection of videos from the #AxisDirectory that have been tagged using t… 1 hour ago
- RT @Durotrigesdig: Speaking of #Neolithic #HambledonHill here's the long barrow 'Giant's Grave' (dug in 1977 and reconstructed) as both an… 1 hour ago
- RT @marcyeats: Smacam Down, Near Cerne Abbas, #Dorset Dimensions: 297 x 420 mm. Media: acrylics and mixed media on paper. Find it here: h… 1 hour ago
- RT @marcyeats: My pleasure and a positive result is always a great reward! twitter.com/davidsmithart/… 1 hour ago