Saturday 24th August 11am – 4pm. The Studio will be screening a selection of new and archived video works made by young film makers. Featuring ‘The Lost Diamond’, a stop frame animation by Elliot Millson and four new short films made by students from Westfield Academy made during the recent ‘make a film in a day’ workshops.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Earlier this month, we shared an insight into our actions over the past 18 months, as well as the details of our updated… 2 days ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Given the situation with COVID-19, we've decided to run our #ListenImagineCompose Away Day as 6 weekly, free sessions on… 2 days ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Art Workers Italia share their manifesto for the future of the visual arts sector, exploring how recognition, redistribut… 2 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: Just composing every day, really. Moving onto a set of 15 piano pieces now. Been sea swimming which I love as the beach is c… 2 days ago
- RT @leksi_p: @KateRomano2 @HENLEYDARREN @DCMS @ace_national As Chair of @BritArtsFests and a trustee of a project-driven arts CIO, I’d be v… 5 days ago