During the interview between Joe Stevens and Jack Lewis of the Hansard Gallery Southampton for Joe’s ‘Creative Conversations’, David Rogers captured this 35min recording of the environment surrounding the interviewer and interviewee.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @sylviahinz: almost one year ago @ #ArtOmi ... here is my latest vlog 🦉 : #recorderpower, playing music based upon drawings by artist #C… 4 days ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Former @PorthmeorRes Artists' Residency Programme guest Veronica Ryan has been selected to make one of two permanent artw… 4 days ago
- RT @Artsreach: It is always a treat to host @BOVTS every summer, and we are sad to miss it this year. Instead, they are releasing engaging… 4 days ago
- RT @sha56sha: Wonderful to see 😍 5 days ago
- RT @dorsetandbeyond: Great to see the creative management of future phases of Poundbury Cemetery in #Dorchester. Several years in the makin… 5 days ago