DIVAcontemporary associate artist Annemarie Borg will be speaking and giving a live performance at the Ambient Music Conference 2014 in Helsinki and Espoo, Finland 27-28 June. Annemarie looks into the coming together of the visuals and sound recordings of iWhales with her own musical compositions, which have resulted in her next release Adagio in Nomine cetus.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @sylviahinz: ... TOMORROW! stunning works by Anonyma, Mina Arissian, Chiara Margarita Cozzolani, and Anthony Lipari, performed by XelmYa… 18 hours ago
- RT @DIVAcontemp: The Forest of Plasticity - deadly beautiful @artsbythesea @satsymph @SoundStorm_ https://t.co/CETBWV7idL 2 days ago
- RT @DIVAcontemp: SOUNDS HEXperimental by young creatives [download] divacontemporary.org.uk/2018/04/18/sou… https://t.co/Cla0jEOkQi 2 days ago
- RT @DIVAcontemp: sounding shore :: coast to coast – Whitstable Biennale 2018 divacontemporary.org.uk/2018/04/25/sou… https://t.co/iRot3YkFxj 2 days ago
- RT @Contains_Art: Get your shades 😎 and come for a walk with us! Dylan Fox will be taking audiences on a walking tour of Watchet on Saturda… 2 days ago