DIVAcontemporary associate artist Annemarie Borg will be speaking and giving a live performance at the Ambient Music Conference 2014 in Helsinki and Espoo, Finland 27-28 June. Annemarie looks into the coming together of the visuals and sound recordings of iWhales with her own musical compositions, which have resulted in her next release Adagio in Nomine cetus.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @soundandmusic: Are you new to new music? Join composer @Mouthless_ and experimental instrument inventor @yurilandman for this one day… 4 days ago
- RT @HarbourVoices: Here's a snippet of our reworked 'Haul on the Bowlin' with @MHewittcomposer - can't wait to sing it @FossilFestival, 5 M… 4 days ago
- RT @Hornetmuziq: The #FreshOnTheNet #ListeningPost is open for you to come & vote (& comment if you wish) with 25 stonking choons from the… 4 days ago
- RT @DavidSmithArt: Don't forget that #TRACES, my exhibition with the incomparable Sharon James, continues at @Lartishe Gallery, 71 High Str… 4 days ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Community Engagement Officer, God's House Tower @aspacearts - skilled and experienced individual required to support audi… 4 days ago