DIVAcontemporary associate artist Annemarie Borg will be speaking and giving a live performance at the Ambient Music Conference 2014 in Helsinki and Espoo, Finland 27-28 June. Annemarie looks into the coming together of the visuals and sound recordings of iWhales with her own musical compositions, which have resulted in her next release Adagio in Nomine cetus.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: If you like landscape, poetry & history you'll love this: facebook.com/LBSPoetryParks/ Come over & connect by using the 'like' bu… 8 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: This is what happens when Piddle Valley First School Year 4 pupils storm the huge ramparts of Eggardon Hillfort... https://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Writing poetry inspired by ancient history>Eggardon Hillfort> @LandBoneStone & @satsymph #PoetryPark Apps PiddleValley1stSch… 9 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Dwarfed by ancient landscapes. Y4 pupils> PiddleValley1st.School @EggardonHill, writing poetry for @LandBoneStone @satsymph… 9 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Standing on 6,000+ yrs of History Yr 4 pupils @PiddleValleyFirstSchool on ramparts of Eggardon Hillfort #hiddeninthehills #P… 9 hours ago