DIVAcontemporary associate artist Annemarie Borg will be speaking and giving a live performance at the Ambient Music Conference 2014 in Helsinki and Espoo, Finland 27-28 June. Annemarie looks into the coming together of the visuals and sound recordings of iWhales with her own musical compositions, which have resulted in her next release Adagio in Nomine cetus.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @artcraftcollect: I love it Ian - great sense of movement and atmosphere twitter.com/flowerboxorguk… 1 day ago
- RT @PenAHay: ‘Everything great that ever happened in this world happened first in someone’s imagination’ Astrid Lindgren @robintransition s… 1 day ago
- RT @SashaBowles1: Thank you to everyone who came to visit last night. Your support was awesome. 3 Day mini residency this is what I built.… 1 day ago
- RT @DrSteveMarshall: Fabulous writing. I’m such a fan of @emergence_zine Elizabeth Rush reflects on climate change as a transformational f… 1 day ago
- RT @henrywgc: A 1960s worksheet of the composer Ben Johnston who I heard died today. @NotationIsGreat https://t.co/uTFRkzpV2T 1 day ago