Thursday 13th November :: A day-long seminar intended to demonstrate the SDRLP app 1 to key stakeholders and solicit feedback from them on the completed app. The day was in two parts: starting with a field trip to experience the app on site just below the Grey Mare high above Abbotsbury. The second part of the day was a Q&A feedback session, at DIVAcontemporary studio, on the app experience-design, a long, intense and productive discussion about the project, the issues, the successes and areas for development.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @KatyPaper: #sanmarco #screenprint 1983 - Unknown Artist. #artonpaper #print #italy #Venice artonpaper.gallery/online-shop/sa… 1 hour ago
- RT @stuart_macrae: Trying to take my mind off waiting for exit poll with a bit of light piano reduction work https://t.co/3n2Ro3Xuaw 1 hour ago
- RT @bourbonandwolfe: Track to Black Corries lodge. dominiquefcameron.com/2019/12/12/tra… https://t.co/vGOjIW8YOZ 1 hour ago
- RT @DemeraraRecords: Support our Arts Council & Lottery funded project to maximize exposure for new & emerging music talent by celebrating… 4 days ago
- RT @sarahkwatts: It’s a great programme today with our @tuosmusic students performing at 13.10 in Firth Hall. twitter.com/shefuniconcert… 4 days ago