Thursday 13th November :: A day-long seminar intended to demonstrate the SDRLP app 1 to key stakeholders and solicit feedback from them on the completed app. The day was in two parts: starting with a field trip to experience the app on site just below the Grey Mare high above Abbotsbury. The second part of the day was a Q&A feedback session, at DIVAcontemporary studio, on the app experience-design, a long, intense and productive discussion about the project, the issues, the successes and areas for development.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @InsideOutDorset: Blue sky and wrought iron - where could this be? We're revealing clues for you to guess one of the Inside Out Dorset f… 4 hours ago
- RT @KatyPaper: View from H.Q. #portland #Dorset https://t.co/8WvhucoWkv 4 hours ago
- RT @InsideOutDorset: Any ideas where in #Dorset this might be? We'll be revealing a few clues over the next couple of days, so you can gues… 1 day ago
- RT @bsidefest: #Jobs #ArtsJobs we are #Hiring come and join the b-side #team. If you love #arts and #culture as much as we do and want to h… 1 day ago
- RT @ActivatePArts: Apply to access placements, training & support from the #WomenLeadersSouthWest programme. @ActivatePArts @diversecity… 1 day ago