Thursday 13th November :: A day-long seminar intended to demonstrate the SDRLP app 1 to key stakeholders and solicit feedback from them on the completed app. The day was in two parts: starting with a field trip to experience the app on site just below the Grey Mare high above Abbotsbury. The second part of the day was a Q&A feedback session, at DIVAcontemporary studio, on the app experience-design, a long, intense and productive discussion about the project, the issues, the successes and areas for development.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: Just made a lovely new logo-tastic cover photo for @satsymph & @LandBoneStone Poetry Park Writing Workshops & Apps https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @5against4: Being stared at in the An Táin Arts Centre’s basement gallery, soon to be filled with Scelsi & Sciarrino @LouthCMS https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @5against4: Gearing up for a packed day in Dundalk: events at 1, 3, 5, 7 & 8pm. Better buy some Red Bull… @LouthCMS 1 day ago
- RT @ZubinKanga: After the concert at @StJohnsSmithSq with @GortonMusic, @_morgan_hayes and @adelacour79, who all wrote amazing new works. h… 1 day ago
- RT @jelena_makarova: #lookingforward 2 #perform #soprano #clarinet #piano #ClassicalMusic #recital w @NinaKSoprano & @Cigleris for #NPL Mus… 1 day ago