Thursday 13th November :: A day-long seminar intended to demonstrate the SDRLP app 1 to key stakeholders and solicit feedback from them on the completed app. The day was in two parts: starting with a field trip to experience the app on site just below the Grey Mare high above Abbotsbury. The second part of the day was a Q&A feedback session, at DIVAcontemporary studio, on the app experience-design, a long, intense and productive discussion about the project, the issues, the successes and areas for development.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @BarnesSociety: #WildflowerWednesday @BarnesSociety🌼Hardheads (Common Knapweed, Centaurea nigra) "Now mind the thistles. " " Hee, hee,… 3 days ago
- RT @Sheppardskaerve: Performance space: Talking about/playing Telemann 24 Fantasies (plus some Corrette and Pergolesi) for @The_Exhale_ (th… 3 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: The amazing @soundandmusic’s summer school is a uniquely valuable opportunity for aspiring young composers to get real suppo… 3 days ago
- RT @Artsreach: The deadline for submissions for Tales from the Village is tonight! There's still time to be involved in our latest #creativ… 3 days ago
- RT @ActivatePArts: Aged 16-25 and live in Dorset? Want to gain some #skills in event planning? Apply now for your place on our NEW online c… 3 days ago