Thursday 13th November :: A day-long seminar intended to demonstrate the SDRLP app 1 to key stakeholders and solicit feedback from them on the completed app. The day was in two parts: starting with a field trip to experience the app on site just below the Grey Mare high above Abbotsbury. The second part of the day was a Q&A feedback session, at DIVAcontemporary studio, on the app experience-design, a long, intense and productive discussion about the project, the issues, the successes and areas for development.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @dorsetandbeyond: Meadow on the top of Lyscombe Hill yesterday, in the heart of #Dorset chalk country @DorsetAONB @BSBIbotany @LandBoneS… 48 minutes ago
- RT @ThomasMooreTM: @marcyeats @NoelMusicMgmt I toot the old trombone once and a while, too. Either way, it'd be fun to work together. I'll… 48 minutes ago
- RT @marcyeats: Unfortunately can't as it's all about unconducted music, but will be other ways to explore, perhaps at uni? But also through… 48 minutes ago
- #ff #newmusic @DemeraraRecords @WeAreContempMus @SEPianoFestival @WeAreContempMus @DreamscapeCity @BeneathDaRadar @Neilmarch 3 hours ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt @VisualArtsSW @nmbr1dragon 3 hours ago