Thursday 13th November :: A day-long seminar intended to demonstrate the SDRLP app 1 to key stakeholders and solicit feedback from them on the completed app. The day was in two parts: starting with a field trip to experience the app on site just below the Grey Mare high above Abbotsbury. The second part of the day was a Q&A feedback session, at DIVAcontemporary studio, on the app experience-design, a long, intense and productive discussion about the project, the issues, the successes and areas for development.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @fhvln: Composers!! My 19/20 is all about Caprices. Tweet me a 16 bar variation on Paganinni 24 Theme (as wild a variation as you like)… 18 hours ago
- RT @aspacearts: We're now recruiting volunteers to support the activity at @ght_soton. Our new Arts & Heritage venue is set to open later t… 18 hours ago
- RT @artsdevco: No matter what your creative practice is, it's always a good idea to create your own business plan. It will help you focus a… 18 hours ago
- RT @artsdevco: OPEN CALL: Designer Residency in BALI, INDONESIA (Paid) We are looking for a UK-based designer, ideally emerging designer wi… 18 hours ago
- RT @ace_national: 📣 Have you had your say yet? 📣 🔸We've published a draft strategy for the next ten years 🔸Now we need YOU to tell us what… 18 hours ago