After 4 months of documenting sunrises at Kingston Russell, Monday 20th April 2015 promised to be the best of the year so far. The weather had been fine and clear for several days and the forecast for my chosen day was just as good. Getting out of bed at 4.30 a.m. was a bit of a struggle but once on my way to Kingston Russell, with the first hints of dawn in the sky, my enthusiasm and excitement kicked in.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- #ff Our amazing partners @LandBoneStone @DIVAcontemp @InsideOutDorset @hlfsouthwest @james_a_sharpe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #ff @Antara_Project x @Hornetmuziq @afraidofmusic @hatchmyideas @metanast @BridportArts @DavidSmithArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @soundcube: Calling for political leaders of integrity Any one? Anyone there? Calling for political leaders of integrity… 4 days ago
- RT @HLFSouthWest: Don't forget the #BeesNeeds! twitter.com/heritagelotter… 4 days ago