Thursday 21st May – Kingston Russell Stone Circle – Sunrise 5.15am
Two deer grazing over by the far fence as I arrived in the field. Sadly I could not get my camera set up properly on time to get a really good shot of them. I have bought myself a new zoom lens which would have been ideal but had not got lens on camera, or camera on tripod, before they wandered away. Still magic though.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @ianpacemain: My survey of linguistic reference, especially in musicology proclaiming its ‘diversity’, from two years ago https://t.co/i… 1 hour ago
- RT @DorsetMind: Important video by young #lgbt ppl in #Dorset to combat phobic behaviour. Have you seen it? @Dorset_Hour @DorsetMag @PCCDor… 1 hour ago
- RT @marcyeats: The environment is fantastic & Leeds Uni is lovely. You feel part of something big. And people are really, deeply interested… 1 hour ago
- RT @SummerStrevens: St Wite's shrine, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Dorset, full of prayer requests. Only parish church in the country to still h… 1 hour ago
- RT @RebeccaSJRowe: Who needs holidays?! Dog walks, chilling at home, new chamber sextet finished. Off playing viols this weekend. Woo-Hoo! 1 hour ago