Thursday 21st May – Kingston Russell Stone Circle – Sunrise 5.15am
Two deer grazing over by the far fence as I arrived in the field. Sadly I could not get my camera set up properly on time to get a really good shot of them. I have bought myself a new zoom lens which would have been ideal but had not got lens on camera, or camera on tripod, before they wandered away. Still magic though.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- #ff @Antara_Project x @Hornetmuziq @afraidofmusic @hatchmyideas @metanast @BridportArts @DavidSmithArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @satsymph: #ff Our amazing partners @LandBoneStone @DIVAcontemp @InsideOutDorset @hlfsouthwest @james_a_sharpe @emmafernandezPR @Dorset… 4 days ago
- RT @WRoCAH2018: The journey to PhD takes many forms - @marcyeats explains about compositional dilemmas and an unorthodox route into academi… 4 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: I'm no longer with Noel Music Management. I'm sad that my relationship didn't work out &that the systems they had to procure… 6 days ago