Thursday 21st May – Kingston Russell Stone Circle – Sunrise 5.15am
Two deer grazing over by the far fence as I arrived in the field. Sadly I could not get my camera set up properly on time to get a really good shot of them. I have bought myself a new zoom lens which would have been ideal but had not got lens on camera, or camera on tripod, before they wandered away. Still magic though.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @evntmgt: What an awesome 2 days. Thanks @42mrob for coming along. Thanks @BUeventsleisure for supporting my attendance at the @bsidefes… 3 hours ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Looking forward to it! twitter.com/andrewhill86/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @scottishmusic: FUNDING up to £750 (individuals) - £5,000 (organisations) via @CreativeScots Continuing Professional Development Fund ad… 3 hours ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: #SaveTheDate for Katie Schwab: A Working Building exhibition opening – Wed 30 Jan, 5-7pm @thegallery_pca https://t.co/2BI… 3 hours ago
- RT @Artsinhospital: We are delighted to unveil our brand new 2019 #exhibitions @DCHFT! A fresh showcase of local talent by @dorcamclub, alo… 3 hours ago