Thursday 21st May – Kingston Russell Stone Circle – Sunrise 5.15am
Two deer grazing over by the far fence as I arrived in the field. Sadly I could not get my camera set up properly on time to get a really good shot of them. I have bought myself a new zoom lens which would have been ideal but had not got lens on camera, or camera on tripod, before they wandered away. Still magic though.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @sylviahinz: almost one year ago @ #ArtOmi ... here is my latest vlog 🦉 : #recorderpower, playing music based upon drawings by artist #C… 3 days ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Former @PorthmeorRes Artists' Residency Programme guest Veronica Ryan has been selected to make one of two permanent artw… 3 days ago
- RT @Artsreach: It is always a treat to host @BOVTS every summer, and we are sad to miss it this year. Instead, they are releasing engaging… 3 days ago
- RT @sha56sha: Wonderful to see 😍 5 days ago
- RT @dorsetandbeyond: Great to see the creative management of future phases of Poundbury Cemetery in #Dorchester. Several years in the makin… 5 days ago