Thursday 21st May – Kingston Russell Stone Circle – Sunrise 5.15am
Two deer grazing over by the far fence as I arrived in the field. Sadly I could not get my camera set up properly on time to get a really good shot of them. I have bought myself a new zoom lens which would have been ideal but had not got lens on camera, or camera on tripod, before they wandered away. Still magic though.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: When I'm with @sarahkwatts I think 'what a wonderful person she is'. Not only is Sarah hugely talented, but she is also one… 20 hours ago
- RT @BridportOS: Explore a wide variety of artists & galleries in the Bridport Map – Bridport & West Dorset Open Studios 7-15 September http… 1 day ago
- RT @marianyoung1: Such wonderful compliments from my visitors this week @BridportOS local, yet also visitors from Cambridge, Southampton &… 1 day ago
- RT @Hornetmuziq: Hey all, don't forget it's Week 2 of our 50-track Fresh on the Net Listening Post. Another 25 top tracks for you to come a… 1 day ago
- RT @BridportOS: Lovely feature on Bridport & West Dorset Open Studios 7-15 September in the September issue of Dorset Magazine @dorsetmag h… 1 day ago