Thursday 21st May – Kingston Russell Stone Circle – Sunrise 5.15am
Two deer grazing over by the far fence as I arrived in the field. Sadly I could not get my camera set up properly on time to get a really good shot of them. I have bought myself a new zoom lens which would have been ideal but had not got lens on camera, or camera on tripod, before they wandered away. Still magic though.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @InsideOutDorset: Any ideas where in #Dorset this might be? We'll be revealing a few clues over the next couple of days, so you can gues… 8 hours ago
- RT @bsidefest: #Jobs #ArtsJobs we are #Hiring come and join the b-side #team. If you love #arts and #culture as much as we do and want to h… 8 hours ago
- RT @ActivatePArts: Apply to access placements, training & support from the #WomenLeadersSouthWest programme. @ActivatePArts @diversecity… 8 hours ago
- RT @jasoneckardt: Extremely honored to be the dedicatee of @marcyeats' stunning new work, "The Unimportance of Events." This excerpt gives… 1 day ago
- RT @Artsreach: Dorset Council are asking for your views on the future of funding for culture in Dorset. Find out more and fill in the surve… 1 day ago