Thursday 21st May – Kingston Russell Stone Circle – Sunrise 5.15am
Two deer grazing over by the far fence as I arrived in the field. Sadly I could not get my camera set up properly on time to get a really good shot of them. I have bought myself a new zoom lens which would have been ideal but had not got lens on camera, or camera on tripod, before they wandered away. Still magic though.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: Thanks Gleb. I’m going to be the best penniless label, at least for my own stuff! 😂😂 Leys see what happens. Thanks for the s… 4 hours ago
- RT @KatyPaper: This lady by William Lee Hankey has been patched up a bit, but now looks magnificent in her new (old) frame. #etaples #etchi… 4 hours ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Artist and lecturer Kevin Hunt has updated his Pandemic Programme document, featuring the most useful, and critically en… 4 hours ago
- RT @artsdevco: Our Marketing Officer Jaz has started a new series of videos to share digital content and marketing tips for creatives and a… 4 hours ago
- RT @ActivatePArts: 📢Portland residents📢Have you made your #localhero thank you flag? Check out artist Sophie Fretwell's brilliant 'how-to'… 4 hours ago