During DIVAcontemporary Studio ‘sonic coast :: sound week’ [18th-25th July] we will be adding sounds to ‘Sounds of our shores’ a British Library, in collaboration with the National Trust, the National Trust for Scotland and audioBoom Ltd, project. Creating the first ever coastal soundmap of the UK. Running from the 21 June until the 21 September, this interactive map will take a snapshot of the sounds of the whole UK coastline during the summer of 2015.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @WEAREROBOTSOTB: Come and check out the @hackoustic village at #wearerobots £5 entry on the door! wearerobots.org.uk https://t.co/E… 4 hours ago
- RT @ObservatoriumF: Autism is not a mental health issue but we do recognise many #autistic people suffer #mentalhealth issues due2 no suppo… 4 hours ago
- RT @MyDirtySec_ret: Some great pieces at Call to Action exhibition at DC1, #Eastbourne @Dev_Collective https://t.co/DpZpzcjdZB 4 hours ago
- RT @HenryDMcPherson: Final part of #devising for @FLUID_festival in progress. Feeling #queer! https://t.co/ery7w3shyx 4 hours ago
- RT @lesleybirchart: This month' sketchbook #artistsjournal https://t.co/cyY5YQPhpq 4 hours ago