During DIVAcontemporary Studio ‘sonic coast :: sound week’ [18th-25th July] we will be adding sounds to ‘Sounds of our shores’ a British Library, in collaboration with the National Trust, the National Trust for Scotland and audioBoom Ltd, project. Creating the first ever coastal soundmap of the UK. Running from the 21 June until the 21 September, this interactive map will take a snapshot of the sounds of the whole UK coastline during the summer of 2015.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @artsdevco: At launch of @jurassic_coast trust. It's 16 years to the day since coast given World Heritage status https://t.co/DzJIfzOITe 21 hours ago
- RT @5against4: Kantos Chamber Choir - The Silver Stars at Play @KantosChoir @MHewittcomposer… 5against4.com/2017/12/13/kan… https://t.co/2zd3ykBH… 21 hours ago
- RT @WRoCAH: Congratulations to Dr Nigel Walters, @UoYArchaeology, WRoCAH's first PhD, who had his viva today 21 hours ago
- RT @satsymph: Birthday Greetings from all at SATAYMPH. Have a wonderful day 💖🍻 twitter.com/divacontemp/st… 21 hours ago
- RT @LandBoneStone: On the 2nd day of Christmas my Landscape also brought to me: an Ancient Castle now filled with #poetry #Digital #Poetry… 21 hours ago