During DIVAcontemporary Studio ‘sonic coast :: sound week’ [18th-25th July] we will be adding sounds to ‘Sounds of our shores’ a British Library, in collaboration with the National Trust, the National Trust for Scotland and audioBoom Ltd, project. Creating the first ever coastal soundmap of the UK. Running from the 21 June until the 21 September, this interactive map will take a snapshot of the sounds of the whole UK coastline during the summer of 2015.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @KatyPaper: A classic Gull pincer movement in action. #MartiniMonday #Gull #eyeontheprize https://t.co/kJuJcwR9Yp 17 hours ago
- RT @ComposersEd: "Lend a few concentrated hearings to this powerful and intense music and you enter a world few other composers even attemp… 1 day ago
- RT @diversecity1: Listen up, it's EBYA! 📢 In this video, our youth company share their views on disability, their lockdown struggles, what… 4 days ago
- RT @bsidefest: Last but not least in our introductions to the panel for #Assemblies event 11 Aug. Welcome to Amanda Wallwork @bsidefest's C… 4 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: Thanks Gleb. I’m going to be the best penniless label, at least for my own stuff! 😂😂 Leys see what happens. Thanks for the s… 6 days ago