During DIVAcontemporary Studio ‘sonic coast :: sound week’ [18th-25th July] we will be adding sounds to ‘Sounds of our shores’ a British Library, in collaboration with the National Trust, the National Trust for Scotland and audioBoom Ltd, project. Creating the first ever coastal soundmap of the UK. Running from the 21 June until the 21 September, this interactive map will take a snapshot of the sounds of the whole UK coastline during the summer of 2015.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: If you like landscape, poetry & history you'll love this: facebook.com/LBSPoetryParks/ Come over & connect by using the 'like' bu… 8 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: This is what happens when Piddle Valley First School Year 4 pupils storm the huge ramparts of Eggardon Hillfort... https://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Writing poetry inspired by ancient history>Eggardon Hillfort> @LandBoneStone & @satsymph #PoetryPark Apps PiddleValley1stSch… 9 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Dwarfed by ancient landscapes. Y4 pupils> PiddleValley1st.School @EggardonHill, writing poetry for @LandBoneStone @satsymph… 9 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Standing on 6,000+ yrs of History Yr 4 pupils @PiddleValleyFirstSchool on ramparts of Eggardon Hillfort #hiddeninthehills #P… 9 hours ago