As part of the Bournemouth Emerging Arts Fringe, Gerauschhersteller Experimental Music Ensemble are putting on a performance of Cornelius Cardew’s legendary graphic score piece, ‘Treatise’. This is one of the best known graphical musical scores – 193 pages of lines, symbols, and abstract shapes. Cardew’s score is also a work of visual art in its own right. Each performance is unique, as the performers need to agree the rules and approaches they will use to interpret the score. This performance will be given by the Gerauschhersteller Experimental Music Ensemble, and will be accompanied by video projection of the score itself. The date is Thursday 29th October, 7.30 pm, in the Hilda Coles Open Learning Centre, which is behind the Priest House Museum, High Street, Wimborne. Tickets £5 (£3 concs.) on the door.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @artsdevco: At launch of @jurassic_coast trust. It's 16 years to the day since coast given World Heritage status https://t.co/DzJIfzOITe 21 hours ago
- RT @5against4: Kantos Chamber Choir - The Silver Stars at Play @KantosChoir @MHewittcomposer… 5against4.com/2017/12/13/kan… https://t.co/2zd3ykBH… 21 hours ago
- RT @WRoCAH: Congratulations to Dr Nigel Walters, @UoYArchaeology, WRoCAH's first PhD, who had his viva today 21 hours ago
- RT @satsymph: Birthday Greetings from all at SATAYMPH. Have a wonderful day 💖🍻 twitter.com/divacontemp/st… 21 hours ago
- RT @LandBoneStone: On the 2nd day of Christmas my Landscape also brought to me: an Ancient Castle now filled with #poetry #Digital #Poetry… 21 hours ago