One of the main things I have realised throughout my year of sunrises is the important effect of light on my mood and consequently everything going on in my life. I have become super aware of the quality of light, not only at sunrise, but throughout the day, and also of the changes it makes to the atmosphere of place.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @marcyeats: Just made a lovely new logo-tastic cover photo for @satsymph & @LandBoneStone Poetry Park Writing Workshops & Apps https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @5against4: Being stared at in the An Táin Arts Centre’s basement gallery, soon to be filled with Scelsi & Sciarrino @LouthCMS https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @5against4: Gearing up for a packed day in Dundalk: events at 1, 3, 5, 7 & 8pm. Better buy some Red Bull… @LouthCMS 1 day ago
- RT @ZubinKanga: After the concert at @StJohnsSmithSq with @GortonMusic, @_morgan_hayes and @adelacour79, who all wrote amazing new works. h… 1 day ago
- RT @jelena_makarova: #lookingforward 2 #perform #soprano #clarinet #piano #ClassicalMusic #recital w @NinaKSoprano & @Cigleris for #NPL Mus… 1 day ago