One of the main things I have realised throughout my year of sunrises is the important effect of light on my mood and consequently everything going on in my life. I have become super aware of the quality of light, not only at sunrise, but throughout the day, and also of the changes it makes to the atmosphere of place.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @soundandmusic: Are you new to new music? Join composer @Mouthless_ and experimental instrument inventor @yurilandman for this one day… 15 hours ago
- RT @HarbourVoices: Here's a snippet of our reworked 'Haul on the Bowlin' with @MHewittcomposer - can't wait to sing it @FossilFestival, 5 M… 15 hours ago
- RT @Hornetmuziq: The #FreshOnTheNet #ListeningPost is open for you to come & vote (& comment if you wish) with 25 stonking choons from the… 15 hours ago
- RT @DavidSmithArt: Don't forget that #TRACES, my exhibition with the incomparable Sharon James, continues at @Lartishe Gallery, 71 High Str… 15 hours ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Community Engagement Officer, God's House Tower @aspacearts - skilled and experienced individual required to support audi… 15 hours ago