One of the main things I have realised throughout my year of sunrises is the important effect of light on my mood and consequently everything going on in my life. I have become super aware of the quality of light, not only at sunrise, but throughout the day, and also of the changes it makes to the atmosphere of place.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @AnnaHMeredith: Man, I 💚💛💙💚💛💙 playing w/ @ScotEnsemble . So happy how it’s looking (🙇🏻♀️ @e_meredith visuals) and sounding & all our AN… 13 hours ago
- RT @jeanihayes: Blue weekend https://t.co/f5uUePqiOP 13 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: Check out my latest article: Obsessive Self-Borrowing as a Means for Material Generation - from my draft thesis, Control, Fl… 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidSmithArt: I think this place might produce some interesting prompts for my work https://t.co/7AOS4wCovR 13 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: When I'm with @sarahkwatts I think 'what a wonderful person she is'. Not only is Sarah hugely talented, but she is also one… 2 days ago