- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @BarnesSociety: #WildflowerWednesday @BarnesSociety🌼Hardheads (Common Knapweed, Centaurea nigra) "Now mind the thistles. " " Hee, hee,… 3 days ago
- RT @Sheppardskaerve: Performance space: Talking about/playing Telemann 24 Fantasies (plus some Corrette and Pergolesi) for @The_Exhale_ (th… 3 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: The amazing @soundandmusic’s summer school is a uniquely valuable opportunity for aspiring young composers to get real suppo… 3 days ago
- RT @Artsreach: The deadline for submissions for Tales from the Village is tonight! There's still time to be involved in our latest #creativ… 3 days ago
- RT @ActivatePArts: Aged 16-25 and live in Dorset? Want to gain some #skills in event planning? Apply now for your place on our NEW online c… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Nigel Slight
Thursday 20th July 10.30am – 4.30pm “Sometimes we walk on the ground, sometimes on sidewalks or asphalt, or other surfaces. Can we find ground to walk on and can we listen for the sound or sounds of ground? Are we … Continue reading
DIVAcontemporary STUDIO programme: more soundcamp 2017 streaming page link Responses to Dawn Chorus in the STUDIO Saturday 6th May [3.30-6.30pm] 4pm – Live performances in response to the dawn chorus by Nichola Christie, Jenny Barrett, Nigel Slight, Adrian Newton, and … Continue reading
responses to Berger :: ‘ways of remembering’ Saturday 22nd April [2-5pm] at DIVAcontemporary STUDIO A collaborative project between associate artists Eva Fahle-Clouts, David Rogers and Nigel Slight. Associate artists curated event – programme Notes.
Associate artist Nigel Slight’s work is being screened at this years ‘strangelove’ International Time Based Arts Festival in Folkestone, at the Quarterhouse.
SOUND : MUSIC : ROBOT from David Rogers on Vimeo. Alex McKechnie, David Rogers and Adrian Newton, improvised live electronic sound in The Chapel on the Beach, West Bay, Dorset. 18th August 2016. A live performance – part of the … Continue reading
link to Bandcamp download page.
The closing date of ‘The Responses to Grafters: All Work and No Play’ exhibition, with work by associate artists Mandy Rathbone, David Rogers and Nigel Slight. At the People’s History Museum, Manchester, as been extended until Sunday … Continue reading
Associate artist Nigel Slight gave an entertaining, engaging and informative talk, to the ‘art group’ (organised by Anna Best) about his work, influences and creative process at DIVAcontemporary STUDIO on Thursday 24th March 2016. Link to Nigel’s notes ……..