- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @BlotFactory: New print in the Blot Factory Shop from Lucas Weschke - #temple We liked it so much, we got one! :) https://t.co/qXEO8aNf… 17 hours ago
- RT @TigranArakelyan: great time talking to friend @DanielRosenboom from LA about his #upcoming #album and more! youtube.com/watch?v=fmfO7T… #mu… 17 hours ago
- RT @sylviahinz: ... TODAY / HEUTE / HOY! incredible music, performed by Alexa Renger - violin and Sylvia Hinz - Recorder, with... https://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @NoelMusicMgmt: #GIVEAWAY Free artist consultations w our artist managers to the 1st 50 who RT & enter their email: https://t.co/ZPVscdr… 17 hours ago
- RT @NoelMusicMgmt: You'll be considered early for our new support service, which includes £1000+ of social media tools to help you grow onl… 17 hours ago
Category Archives: visual
track 1 :: IDCD 2017 part 1 by David Rogers [30.01] track 2 :: IDCD 2017 part 2 by David Rogers [30.19] track 3 :: Dawn Chorus by Manday Rathbone [08.57] Download Download includes: 24 page .pdf full colour booklet … Continue reading
DIVAcontemporary STUDIO programme: more soundcamp 2017 streaming page link Responses to Dawn Chorus in the STUDIO Saturday 6th May [3.30-6.30pm] 4pm – Live performances in response to the dawn chorus by Nichola Christie, Jenny Barrett, Nigel Slight, Adrian Newton, and … Continue reading
responses to Berger :: ‘ways of remembering’ Saturday 22nd April [2-5pm] at DIVAcontemporary STUDIO A collaborative project between associate artists Eva Fahle-Clouts, David Rogers and Nigel Slight. Associate artists curated event – programme Notes.
Associate artist Nigel Slight’s work is being screened at this years ‘strangelove’ International Time Based Arts Festival in Folkestone, at the Quarterhouse.
Saturday 28th January 2017 from 2.30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Martinstown Village Hall (Martinstown, DT2 9JU) a free event showcasing the results of the South Winterbourne Journey Arts Project. Tea, coffee and cake available. Programme: 2.30 pm :: Doors open … Continue reading
Monday 18th July, associate artists Mandy Rathbone and David Rogers, soundwalk for World Listening Day 2016 :: sounds lost and found. Symondsbury DT6, UK: http://aporee.org/maps/?loc=32707 * School’s Out (2:31min.) Symondsbury DT6, UK: http://aporee.org/maps/?loc=32708 * Chicken and Crow Chorus (3:28min.)
A multi-media exhibition, part of Bournemouth University’s ‘Festival of Learning’. The exhibition presents the results of recent research into the impact of climate change on the ecology of the New Forest, together with photography by Paul Allen, and a soundscape … Continue reading