The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @evntmgt: What an awesome 2 days. Thanks @42mrob for coming along. Thanks @BUeventsleisure for supporting my attendance at the @bsidefes… 12 hours ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Looking forward to it! twitter.com/andrewhill86/s… 12 hours ago
- RT @scottishmusic: FUNDING up to £750 (individuals) - £5,000 (organisations) via @CreativeScots Continuing Professional Development Fund ad… 12 hours ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: #SaveTheDate for Katie Schwab: A Working Building exhibition opening – Wed 30 Jan, 5-7pm @thegallery_pca https://t.co/2BI… 12 hours ago
- RT @Artsinhospital: We are delighted to unveil our brand new 2019 #exhibitions @DCHFT! A fresh showcase of local talent by @dorcamclub, alo… 12 hours ago