The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @ianmitchellclt: Released today! Bass Clarinet and Friends an eclectic mix of chamber music for bass clarinet from York Bowen romantici… 18 hours ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #ff @Antara_Project x @Hornetmuziq @afraidofmusic @hatchmyideas @metanast @BridportArts @DavidSmithArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @StoryMartin: Fab day walking coastal path from Bridport to Lyme. Sea in subtle shifting moods. Our undulating footsteps fuelled by blac… 3 days ago
- RT @StoryMartin: No wonder them Dorset smugglers were always getting caught... @DorsetAONB @Dorset_Hour https://t.co/PuCe43TV9I 3 days ago