The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Meet our #ArtistOfTheMonth Roy Brown: 'Every project is me trying to prove something new to myself' https://t.co/7VVBWj6L… 18 hours ago
- RT @scottishmusic: 15-17 August at @ootbdrillhall for @MadeinScotShows 10th Anniversary at @edfringe ➡ composer/guitarist @gstephenguitar p… 18 hours ago
- RT @jasoneckardt: Tonight I'll be joining investigative reporter (& former composer!) @alexkotch in conversation abt the Kochs & what it an… 18 hours ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: 'Nothing cures a duellist' – @trevors_myth sends us a postcard from... Od Arts Festival: The Art of Rivalry @OSRprojects… 18 hours ago
- RT @chapelartists: Wonderful news for the area! Artsway is in good hands with the SPUD team @MarkDrury_SPUD and @PhilSmith_SPUD https://t.c… 18 hours ago