The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Tomorrow at 9am, we're hosting our first free Sector Support webinars on ACE's COVID-19 Funding. This session will advis… 8 hours ago
- RT @artsdevco: FREE SUPPORT SESSIONS: @ace_national have announced new emergency funding. In response we are offering FREE 30-min sessions… 8 hours ago
- RT @artsdevco: Today at noon @ArtsHealthSW's webinar will focus on how arts + culture are being embedded in Gloucestershire’s health system… 8 hours ago
- RT @an_artnews: The Culture in Quarantine fund @thespacearts will commission 25 artists to make video, audio or interactive work for broadc… 8 hours ago
- RT @marcyeats: I hope all my friends/colleagues/contacts are well, safe & managing to keep their spirits up when income/work has stopped or… 4 days ago