The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @DavidSmithArt: David Smith Art Digest is out! paper.li/DavidSmithArt/… Stories via @forrestbuzz13 @VanchieriArtist @J4UCrafts #art #arti… 18 hours ago
- RT @ace_national: In July we spread the word that art and culture can help us feel better, with some new drawings and GIFS from artist Davi… 18 hours ago
- RT @an_artnews: “Good practice-based research opens up new avenues of discourse and interdisciplinary possibilities, and that’s interesting… 18 hours ago
- RT @NMCbc17: International opportunity for playwrights opportunities.creativescotland.com/opportunity/in… 18 hours ago
- RT @NMCbc17: Opportunity for those nifty with a film camera opportunities.creativescotland.com/opportunity/in… 18 hours ago