The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @Durotrigesdig: Hi Dan - I commend the enthusiasm (being 4 days early for #HillfortsWednesday) as #BucklandRings is indeed an excellent… 2 hours ago
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Book Cartography: Using the Map as an Artistic Strategy Within Book Structures @CFPRresearch – 26 & 27 July, 9.30am-4.30p… 2 hours ago
- RT @Durfun: Me and one of my big ones. 👍 https://t.co/PVfAhaFlIg 2 hours ago
- RT @willconway2015: bbc.co.uk/events/enbj6q our first prom and my conducting debut there. Very exciting days @HEB_Ensemble and the wonderf… 2 hours ago
- RT @rarescale: Fabulous evening at @lsosoundhub playing music by @robinhaigh1 with the lovely @heather_roche , @TabeaDebus and Paul Stonema… 2 hours ago