The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @Artsreach: To celebrate #villagehallsweek @PentabusTheatre have shared a live capture of 'The Tale of Little Bevan', recorded here in #… 1 day ago
- RT @marcyeats: Yes, exactly. I gave a load of new pieces to @ComposersEd to add to my portfolio and they have gone up on the site in the la… 1 day ago
- RT @Notafocusclub: East wansdyke. https://t.co/1g2KUptoeF 2 days ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Looking for funding toward a new project? @FdnFutureLondon and @CultureMileLDN are offering up to £5,000 for arts and c… 2 days ago
- RT @Classicalbanksy: Get them while they’re hot!! 2 days ago