The team at DIVAcontemporary have a wide range of skills and experience of working with young people on a variety of audio and award winning film projects: ‘Hanging Boy’ (2009) winner of 2 Best Film awards and ‘Cheeze Trap’ (2010) winner of Best Film award, Kids for Kids UK, ‘Night and Day’ nominated for a Film Nation award (2012). The Lost Diamond by Elliot Millson winner of the Youth Award for individuals 7 – 11 at the Animated Exeter (2014) Film Festival.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @TigranArakelyan: Centum #YouthOrchestra of #Korea and #FederalWay Youth Orch of #usa - joint concert tomorrow! #music #korean #seoul #b… 4 hours ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Get your tickets for #OrchestralSounds - the outcome of @davidjohnroche & @Emmatr0n's residency with @lgorchestra! https… 1 day ago
- RT @dorsetandbeyond: Big thanks to those who keep old paths open across #Dorset's amazing chalk country @DorsetTourism @DorsetAONB @LandBon… 1 day ago
- RT @dorsetandbeyond: Meadow on the top of Lyscombe Hill yesterday, in the heart of #Dorset chalk country @DorsetAONB @BSBIbotany @LandBoneS… 2 days ago
- RT @ThomasMooreTM: @marcyeats @NoelMusicMgmt I toot the old trombone once and a while, too. Either way, it'd be fun to work together. I'll… 2 days ago