Monday 29th June, associate artists Mandy Rathbone and David Rogers, assisted by Victoria Pirie, led the third ‘Sounds of the Neolithic’ sound walk with a group of students from Beaminster School. Followed by a sound editing and recording workshop on Tuesday 30th June.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @Artsreach: To celebrate #villagehallsweek @PentabusTheatre have shared a live capture of 'The Tale of Little Bevan', recorded here in #… 1 day ago
- RT @marcyeats: Yes, exactly. I gave a load of new pieces to @ComposersEd to add to my portfolio and they have gone up on the site in the la… 1 day ago
- RT @Notafocusclub: East wansdyke. https://t.co/1g2KUptoeF 2 days ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Looking for funding toward a new project? @FdnFutureLondon and @CultureMileLDN are offering up to £5,000 for arts and c… 2 days ago
- RT @Classicalbanksy: Get them while they’re hot!! 2 days ago