Monday 29th June, associate artists Mandy Rathbone and David Rogers, assisted by Victoria Pirie, led the third ‘Sounds of the Neolithic’ sound walk with a group of students from Beaminster School. Followed by a sound editing and recording workshop on Tuesday 30th June.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @UniversityLeeds: Research w/ @NHM_London shows marine ecosystems survived Late Triassic mass extinction but future for coral is bleak h… 12 hours ago
- RT @WRoCAH: This should be writ large above everyone’s desk! #phdchat #WRoCON twitter.com/francescadcion… 16 hours ago
- RT @KantosChoir: Subscribe early for the upcoming release of our Contemporary Carols CD: 'The Silver Stars at Play' It's the perfect Chris… 16 hours ago
- RT @dorsetandbeyond: Big thanks to those who leave space for mighty Oaks amongst the arable on Okeford Hill, #Dorset @AncientTreesATF @Dors… 16 hours ago
- RT @HEB_Ensemble: See @willconway2015 & @WatkinsHuw @RCStweets concert 1pm Mon 23 Oct. Feat. Watkins Piano Trio & Shost. String Qtet 8 http… 16 hours ago