Monday 29th June, associate artists Mandy Rathbone and David Rogers, assisted by Victoria Pirie, led the third ‘Sounds of the Neolithic’ sound walk with a group of students from Beaminster School. Followed by a sound editing and recording workshop on Tuesday 30th June.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @KatyPaper: Take a look with me, at Horst Janssen's Lithograph, for Friedrich Schiller’s Die Räuber (The Robbers), from 1968 at the Hamb… 1 day ago
- RT @ActivatePArts: Activate's integrated performance group The Remix are on BBC South Today in a few minutes. Tune in to hear about the am… 1 day ago
- RT @marcyeats: @susannaeastburn I have no faith in selection processes being fair or open: I’m seldom selected for any 😂 However, I have fa… 4 days ago
- RT @KatyPaper: Thank you for a fab concert last night @HarbourVoices - excellent performance at @RMTCPortland. And to @MHewittcomposer of c… 4 days ago
- RT @Laurencerushby: Articulating Dissent through water- experiments Thursday 7th Nov 2019- Exploring Inside-Out-Outside-In, recording disse… 4 days ago