Monday 29th June, associate artists Mandy Rathbone and David Rogers, assisted by Victoria Pirie, led the third ‘Sounds of the Neolithic’ sound walk with a group of students from Beaminster School. Followed by a sound editing and recording workshop on Tuesday 30th June.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @dorsetandbeyond: Meadow on the top of Lyscombe Hill yesterday, in the heart of #Dorset chalk country @DorsetAONB @BSBIbotany @LandBoneS… 26 minutes ago
- RT @ThomasMooreTM: @marcyeats @NoelMusicMgmt I toot the old trombone once and a while, too. Either way, it'd be fun to work together. I'll… 26 minutes ago
- RT @marcyeats: Unfortunately can't as it's all about unconducted music, but will be other ways to explore, perhaps at uni? But also through… 26 minutes ago
- #ff #newmusic @DemeraraRecords @WeAreContempMus @SEPianoFestival @WeAreContempMus @DreamscapeCity @BeneathDaRadar @Neilmarch 3 hours ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt @VisualArtsSW @nmbr1dragon 3 hours ago