Monday 29th June, associate artists Mandy Rathbone and David Rogers, assisted by Victoria Pirie, led the third ‘Sounds of the Neolithic’ sound walk with a group of students from Beaminster School. Followed by a sound editing and recording workshop on Tuesday 30th June.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @BlotFactory: New print in the Blot Factory Shop from Lucas Weschke - #temple We liked it so much, we got one! :) https://t.co/qXEO8aNf… 17 hours ago
- RT @TigranArakelyan: great time talking to friend @DanielRosenboom from LA about his #upcoming #album and more! youtube.com/watch?v=fmfO7T… #mu… 17 hours ago
- RT @sylviahinz: ... TODAY / HEUTE / HOY! incredible music, performed by Alexa Renger - violin and Sylvia Hinz - Recorder, with... https://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @NoelMusicMgmt: #GIVEAWAY Free artist consultations w our artist managers to the 1st 50 who RT & enter their email: https://t.co/ZPVscdr… 17 hours ago
- RT @NoelMusicMgmt: You'll be considered early for our new support service, which includes £1000+ of social media tools to help you grow onl… 17 hours ago