Monday 29th June, associate artists Mandy Rathbone and David Rogers, assisted by Victoria Pirie, led the third ‘Sounds of the Neolithic’ sound walk with a group of students from Beaminster School. Followed by a sound editing and recording workshop on Tuesday 30th June.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @ianmitchellclt: Released today! Bass Clarinet and Friends an eclectic mix of chamber music for bass clarinet from York Bowen romantici… 18 hours ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #ff @Antara_Project x @Hornetmuziq @afraidofmusic @hatchmyideas @metanast @BridportArts @DavidSmithArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @StoryMartin: Fab day walking coastal path from Bridport to Lyme. Sea in subtle shifting moods. Our undulating footsteps fuelled by blac… 3 days ago
- RT @StoryMartin: No wonder them Dorset smugglers were always getting caught... @DorsetAONB @Dorset_Hour https://t.co/PuCe43TV9I 3 days ago