Tuesday 14th – Thursday 16th April 2015
Associate artists Mandy Rathbone, Victoria Pirie and David Rogers led a participatory ‘soundwalk’ to Kingston Russell Stone Circle, with students from Weymouth College, followed by a sound making and editing workshop.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Tomorrow at 9am, we're hosting our first free Sector Support webinars on ACE's COVID-19 Funding. This session will advis… 2 days ago
- RT @artsdevco: FREE SUPPORT SESSIONS: @ace_national have announced new emergency funding. In response we are offering FREE 30-min sessions… 2 days ago
- RT @artsdevco: Today at noon @ArtsHealthSW's webinar will focus on how arts + culture are being embedded in Gloucestershire’s health system… 2 days ago
- RT @an_artnews: The Culture in Quarantine fund @thespacearts will commission 25 artists to make video, audio or interactive work for broadc… 2 days ago
- RT @marcyeats: I hope all my friends/colleagues/contacts are well, safe & managing to keep their spirits up when income/work has stopped or… 6 days ago