Tuesday 14th – Thursday 16th April 2015
Associate artists Mandy Rathbone, Victoria Pirie and David Rogers led a participatory ‘soundwalk’ to Kingston Russell Stone Circle, with students from Weymouth College, followed by a sound making and editing workshop.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @ianmitchellclt: Released today! Bass Clarinet and Friends an eclectic mix of chamber music for bass clarinet from York Bowen romantici… 14 hours ago
- #ff @BlotFactory @musicdeskdigi @stevedavismoon @kentcreativeart @ModernMusicDan @scottishmusic @jasoneckardt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #ff @Antara_Project x @Hornetmuziq @afraidofmusic @hatchmyideas @metanast @BridportArts @DavidSmithArt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @StoryMartin: Fab day walking coastal path from Bridport to Lyme. Sea in subtle shifting moods. Our undulating footsteps fuelled by blac… 3 days ago
- RT @StoryMartin: No wonder them Dorset smugglers were always getting caught... @DorsetAONB @Dorset_Hour https://t.co/PuCe43TV9I 3 days ago