Tuesday 14th – Thursday 16th April 2015
Associate artists Mandy Rathbone, Victoria Pirie and David Rogers led a participatory ‘soundwalk’ to Kingston Russell Stone Circle, with students from Weymouth College, followed by a sound making and editing workshop.
- Adrian Newton Alex McKechnie ambient Annemarie Borg Antara Project associate artist audio b-side Charlotte Loving David Rogers Eva Fahle-Clouts Gabrielle Fry Ian Talbot installation ivon oates James Price Joe Stevens links Mandy Rathbone Marcus Leadley Marc Yeats Mark Hewitt moving image music Nigel Slight open studio partnerships Phill Phelps radio Ralph Hoyte soundscape sound walk SPUD Victoria Pirie video visual working with young people
- RT @soundandmusic: Applications for #AdoptaMusicCreator 2020/21, our joint programme with @MakingMusic_UK, close tomorrow! Pair with a lei… 18 hours ago
- RT @soundandmusic: Secondary school #MusicEd teachers! In this week's #ListenImagineCompose session, we'll be looking at Encouraging Creat… 18 hours ago
- RT @bsharplyme: B Sharp is hosting this year’s annual Busking Festival online with workshops and performances by young musicians, local ban… 18 hours ago
- RT @soundandmusic: In the latest edition of @AlexHoComposer's curated series on transnational identity in new music, we hear from composer… 18 hours ago
- RT @PentabusTheatre: APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for the third Clive & Sylvia Richards Writer In Residence ✨ £10,000 bursary gives a professi… 18 hours ago